There are numerous ways to help protect yourself from the coronavirus and boost your body's natural immunity. These can be categorized from basic to more advanced methods.
1. Practice good hand washing methods.
2. Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
3. Stay at home if running a fever,short of breath or ill.
4. Eat a balanced nutritious diet.
5. Stay well hydrated.
6. Get at least 7-8 hours sleep nightly.
7. Exercise regularly.
8. Regularly monitor updates from the CDC and local government agencies.
1. Supplement with high-quality vitamins and minerals including vitamin b,c,d,and zinc.
2. Consider IV therapies to deliver nutrients and vitamins directly to the cells of your body for more immediate response and action.
3. Peptide therapy including Thymosin Alpha 1 which has been shown to boost our own natural T-cells or killer cells. These cells are immobilized when the body's immunity system is under attack by viruses and bacteria. Thymosin Alpha 1 has been used to treat many illnesses including hepatitis, hiv, chronic fatigue, lupus, lyme disease, and immune dysfunction.